- Cut your cable bill. Do you really need that many channels anyway?
- Reduce your bills. Ask your service providers if they have bundled services. The best way is to only have the things you really need.
- Don’t impulse shop. Never go shopping when you are depressed. Never go to the grocery store hungry. Make a list of the things you want and wait 2 weeks. If you still want something on your list than budget for it.
- Work for yourself. Find something you really like to do and figure out a way to make money at it.
- Wear your clothes longer. Easier said than done for me. Salvation Army is wonderful. I am lucky because I live in Scottsboro, Alabama which is home to Unclaimed Baggage!
- Cut down on your food costs. Make meals at home. Do not go out to eat.
- Cut back on cell phone usage. Most people have internet either at work or home use it instead.
- Put it in the bank. Do you have at least 3 months income saved in case of emergency? If not stop spending and save.
- Don’t feed bad habits. Especially gambling and drinking. Do you smoke? I figured out my cigarette bill and I could have taken my kids to Disneyland at least once per year already which would have been one item marked off my bucket list!
- Use condoms. Kids are expensive……. Thats so awful. I love my children they are a gift from God! If you are young and single, you may want to think about this one!!
Anyone have anything to add?